Following sample account manager CV is given along with this article. Your resume is the first impression you give to a potential employer. It can help you land an interview or may lead to new job opportunities. The respective candidate applying for the sample account manager job post. The following sample account manager resume is free for you and can be edited as your requirement provide you with the relevant idea that you need for preparing your account manager CV.
Account Manager CV Example
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
- Achieved Bachelor of Arts Degree from the Macon-Dolph College of Arts, Lynchburg, VA in the year 1988 in Communication and Political Science.
Computer Programming Skills
- Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Programming Language: Pascal, Turbo Pascal, C, C++, Java, Java Swing, Python
- Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS-DOS
Professional Excellence Summary
- Have been responsible for the implementation and development of the strategy in the annual national sales for Fortune 500 companies which include Hanlon and Associates, Ackler Industrial, Polamin Company and etc.
- Have been cultivating basic business associations with senior level management to enhance the facilitation of sales and identification of prospective business to accomplish target financial records.
Presently working as a National Account Manager since 2000 in the Starbuck Computer Corporations, Richmond, VA and efficiently handled and performed the following:
- Grew the revenue of Starbuck Computer Corporations by 150% to $3M amidst declining unit pricing and growing sales goals.
- Accomplished all six years in the top 15% of the Accounting Channel of the Nation and received Platinum Star Award each year.
- Formed innovative revenue streams which resulted in an estimated $250M in the sales of Starbuck Computer Corporations and S350M in the company’s latest services.
From 2015 to 2018 worked as an Executive in the Dealer Account and performed certain duties and responsibilities like:
- Enhanced the sales of the company by a lump sum amount of 300% and the valuation of the sales raised to $9M.
From 2010 to 2014, worked as a Sales Representative in the Corporate Chain Accounts and provided procedural sales support and organizational support to the chain account locations. Introduced and organized marketing promotions and skilled store