Use this cover letter example if you are going to apply for an Agricultural Engineer job in the UK. You will need to customise this letter before using it for your job applications.
What do they do? Agricultural Engineers build, service and repair machinery and equipment. They earn around £35,000 a year. Starting salaries are around £25,000 and goes up to £40,000 once you have experience.
Don’t forget to amend this letter as suitable before going ahead with your application. Here are a few things to consider when writing an application letter:
– It’s very important to write a letter without spelling and grammatical mistakes. Ask your friends and family members to proofread your writing to make sure that it’s errors free.
– Keep your letter short and concise. Recruiters may not read long letters. Avoid writing long letters to increase your chances of getting your application read and secure an interview.
– Addressing your letter to the right people is another important thing to consider. Do a little research and find out who is to address your letter.
Related Cover Letters
- Agricultural Engineer Cover Letter Example
- Biomedical Engineer Cover Letter Example
- Automotive Engineer Cover Letter Example
- Network Engineer Cover Letter Example
- Industrial Engineer Cover Letter Example
Agricultural Engineer Cover Letter Example
Mr. A. Employee
1, My House
I’m interested in applying for the position of agricultural engineer in your organization, which I noted in your job listing on News Job on 10th of February. It has always been a desire to be a part of a reputed organization like yours.
I have graduated from Colorado Engineering University with agricultural engineering. I have been working for the last four years as an agricultural engineer with the New Agriculture Foundation. My job responsibilities include preparing layout of agricultural machineries and equipment and designing solutions for irrigation and soil and water conservation. I am aware about the modern techniques of agriculture and can come up with solutions for lands where irrigation may seem impossible.
It will be an honor to become a part of your company. I am enclosing a copy of my resume with this letter for your reference.