Use our Computer Service Technician CV example to get started with your job application.
You will need to customise this example before sending it to the recruiters and employers. Using a free CV template you found online is not recommended. You can at least amend it slightly to avoid being caught using a free template.
Quick CV Tips
– Grammatical and spelling mistakes can cost you securing an interview. Get your writing proofread before doing anything else.
– Your CV must be relevant to the job you are applying for. Keep skills and work experience especially relevant.
– Anything more than 1 page will risk your CV being not read by recruiters.
Computer Service Technician Resume – CV Example
1, My House
Secure a challenging position as a Computer Service Technician in a computer repair shop.
Summary of Qualifications
- Proficient in LAN, WAN, and network installation, monitor, and programming.
- Able to repair, install, upgrade, and maintain desktop and notebook computers as well as printers and scanners.
- Extensive knowledge of technology terms and developments.
- Exceptional customer service skills, account management, follow up, and sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to instruct users with computer and presentation skills.
- Ability to write engaging technical documents to assist users in software usage.
Senior Computer Service Technician: November 2004 – Present, Thomas Computer Service, Inc., Charlotte, NC
- Manage a team of 13 PC techs, in-house and remote contractors.
- Facilitate on-site consulting training for PC techs.
- Install, repair, maintain, and upgrade desktop and notebook computers as well as printers.
- Publish a monthly newsletter providing helpful on-site tips for remote PC techs.
Computer Service Technician: Oct. 2013 – Sept. 2014, Computer Supercentre, Raleigh, NC
- Installed, repaired, maintained, and upgraded desktop and notebook computers; performed maintenance on printers.
- Participated in on-site training sessions.
- Attended IT forums, conferences, and networking events.
Shaw University, Raleigh, NC
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (May 2014)
- Minor in Public Relations
- CompTIA: A+, Network+
- Microsoft: Microsoft Systems Engineer Certification, Microsoft Certified Professional
- June 2012 – Present, Association of Information Technology Professionals, Member
- June 2011 – Present, Computer Technology Industry Association, Member
- Languages: XHTML, HTML, CSS, C+, C++, Java
- Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista, UNIX, Linux, Red Hat Linux, Apache
- Jan. 2011 – Present, Charlotte Adult Learning Center, IT Consultant/Tutor
- June 2010 – Present, Independent Computer Service Consultants Association, Member
*References available upon request.
It is easy to write a guest post for toResign.com. Click here to apply to become a Guest Author for us.