Cover letter example for the job role as an Administration Assistant.
The role of an Administration Assistant is considered an entry level role within the Office industry, and is largely aimed at individuals starting out in the industry, returning to the industry, or a part time role.
Progression from an Administration Assistant is easily achieved, and experience can lead to roles such as Administrator Officers, Secretaries, Personal Assistants and Office Managers. There are many available qualifications within the Office industry, such as NVQ’s and Various specific industry related qualifications.
Administration Assistant Duties:
- Depending on the sector, the role may also include many of the following…
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access
- Assisting with the maintenance of office systems
- Booking rooms and conference facilities
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
- Filing and organising various paperwork
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
Example Cover Letter an Admin Assistant
2 Charles Street
your email @
The Science Lab Ltd
That City Business Park
That City, MC34 5GF
Dear HR / Recruitment Manager,
I was very interested to read about the Administration Assistant vacancy within your organisation, and have enclosed a copy of my CV for your consideration.
Having finished my College education, I am now keen to pursue a career within the office industry. I have gained various GCSE level certifications, including Information Studies, Mathematics, English and Business Studies, as well as ICT, English and Business Studies at A Level.
As you can see from my enclosed CV, I have gained some office experience from a part time Office Junior role, and from this I have gained an understanding into the importance of office procedures and am a confident individual with the will to learn. I am also an effective team worker who can develop good working relationships with colleagues and managers alike.
Many thanks for your time, and I hope to hear from you in the near future.
toResign.com has thousands of career documents including Resignation Letters, CV Examples, Cover Letters, Job Application Forms and more…