Have you got an interview coming up for a Domestic Assistant job? You will need to be prepared for your interview. Check out these questions before your big day!
Quick interview tips:
– Call or email the employer to ask what to wear at your interview. They may have a dress code.
– It’s a good idea to find out the location of the building for the interview. Take a postcode for your GPS.
– You are expected to be 15 minutes before your interview time. You shouldn’t be too late but neither too early.
Domestic Assistant Interview Questions
- Why do you want to leave your current company?
- Can we talk about your CV?
- What gets you up in the morning?
- What are your strengths?
- Discuss your educational background.
- Do you have any experience in this sector?
- What motivates you?
- Have you got previous experience?
- Why would i like to work for us?
- What questions haven’t I asked you?
- What is your weakness?
Tip: Don’t be late for your interview neither too early!
- What can you offer us that someone else can not?
- How would you deal with criticism?
- Give a time when you went above and beyond the requirements for a project.
- When was there a time where you had to overcome a fear?
- When can you start?
- What are your co-worker pet peeves?
- What is your favourite website?
- Are you flexible?
Tip: Make sure that you have chosen the right outfit for your interview.
- Who are our competitors?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- What makes you better than other candidates?
- What would you look to accomplish in the first 30 days/60 days/90 days on the job?
- Are you willing to travel?
- How do you handle pressure?
- Who’s your mentor?
- Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten years?
- Do you prefer to work alone or in a team?
Tip: Be well prepared for your interview to avoid disappointments.
- What questions do you have for me?
- How to prevent cross contamination in the kitchen?
- What qualities would you bring to this job?
- Why should we hire you?
- Tell me a bit more about yourself.
- Would you work holidays / weekends?
- Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
- What are your weaknesses?
- What are your hobbies?
Tip: Don’t forget your interview date and location!
- Tell me how you handled a difficult situation.
- Do you know what COSHH stands for and what it entails?
- How flexible I would be?
- Why are you interested in working for [insert company name here]?
- Why are you looking for a new job?