Use our covering letter example if you are going to apply for a Network Engineer job in the UK or anywhere else in the world.
Have you ever thought about becoming a Network Engineer? Network Engineers design, implement and maintain the way data is transferred on digital and telecom networks.
Average salaries for Network Engineers starts from £18,000 goes up to £40,000 a year once you gain experience.
There are ways to get into this job:
– Through an university course
– A college course
– Through an apprenticeship
– Working in data and making your way up to the profession. You would usually start as a Network installer and go up to an engineer level.
Related Cover Letters
- Agricultural Engineer Cover Letter Example
- Biomedical Engineer Cover Letter Example
- Automotive Engineer Cover Letter Example
- Network Engineer Cover Letter Example
- Industrial Engineer Cover Letter Example
Things to consider when writing a cover letter:
– You must make sure that your writing spelling and grammatical mistakes free. Get your letter proofread before going ahead with completing your application.
– Keep your letter short and concise.
– Your information within your letter must be relevant to the job you are applying.
Network Engineer Cover Letter Example
Mr. A. Employee
1, My House
This letter is in reference to the vacancy in your organization for the position of a network engineer. I wish to apply for the same position in your organization. It is a long cherished dream of mine to work in a reputed organization like yours.
I have worked as a network engineer in prestigious companies across the country. I have a total work experience of five years as a network engineer. My previous employers include Bateman Networking Limited and Rick Murrains Technologies Corporation. My job responsibility was to plan and expand the growth of a certain network and also understanding the networking needs of different businesses. I am well versed with all kinds of routing protocols and have complete knowledge about different networks.
I am enclosing a copy of resume with this cover letter.