Use our CV Example to get started with your Personal Trainer job application. Have you ever thought about becoming a Personal Trainer? It may be a right time to start working towards it. We are going through a pandemic and no one knows when will it end.
You must customise this example as suitable before doing anything else with it. Recruiters won’t like to see a free CV template with irrelevant personal and professional details on. Once you are done with editing your CV make sure that you have a copy of it on your smartphone too.
Submitting a CV with grammatical and spelling mistakes won’t do any good to an applicant. Your application will probably fail at the Application Tracing Systems reading. You should get your writing proofread in order to avoid failing at the first stage of your application.
Writing a CV which is too long will only risk your application not being read. Keep your CV 1 page only if you can. Relevancy is the key to secure an interview so keep it relevant as much as possible.
- Resign From Job Because Of A Relocating Spouse
- Account Executive Resignation Letter Example
- Sales Assistant Resignation Letter Example
- Bookkeeper Resignation Letter Example
- Recruitment Consultant Resignation Letter Example
Personal Trainer Resume – CV Example
1, My House
To obtain a position as a Personal Trainer in a fitness or youth center.
Summary of Qualifications
- Certified personal training professional.
- Ability to construct successful nutritional and exercise programs for individuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to present new ideas, concepts, and programs to youth.
- Mentor youth to become healthy, productive citizens.
- Assisted over 100 clients in developing fitness programs and losing weight.
- Named Best Personal Trainer of the Year by Bally Total Fitness.
- Authored and published, Fitness for Youth (2013) by McGraw-Hill.
- Respected fitness expert in the Southeast Region of US.
Personal Trainer: Jan. 2017 – Present, Bally Total Fitness, Atlanta GA
- Design personalized training programs including nutritional/diets targeting specific health conditions (obesity, overweight, high cholesterol, arthritis) in members.
- Facilitate on-site training sessions and informational workshops to educate members about healthy life decisions.
- Record breaking attendance of 231 members on November 12, 2007 at our Save Your Life workshop for families.
Personal Trainer: July 2018 – Dec. 2020, World’s Gym, Atlanta GA
- Designed individual training programs and diets for obese members.
- Monitored over 108 overweight members, who lost approximately 7-10% body fat under my supervision.
- Implemented new incentive program for members that challenged them to lose weight.
- Provided personal counselling for members in need of extra assistance.
Emory College, Albany, GA
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Science (May 2020)
- Minor in Nutritional Studies
- First Aid/CPR – Red Cross (May 2000)
- Certified Personal Trainer – American Fitness Professionals & Associates (Oct. 2000)
- May 2013 – Present: American Fitness Professionals & Associates
- Jan. 2012 – Present: National Exercise & Sports Trainers’ Association
- Feb. 2019 – Present: Youth of America, Inc., Mentor
*References available upon request.
It is easy to write a guest post for toResign.com. Click here to apply to become a Guest Author for us.