Have you got a Project Support Officer interview coming up? Check out these questions to be prepared for your interview.
Quick interview tips:
– Attire is important! Ask the company about the dress code!
– Don’t be too early for your interview neither too late. 15 minutes before the interview is ideal.
– Take a copy of your CV with you as well as proof of ID.
Project Support Officer Job Interview Questions
- What 3 words would your friends use to describe you?
- What is a good day for you?
- When did you have to deal with conflicting priorities?
- Why did you want to join us?
- What interests you about this role and working for Shelter?
- What attracted you to this role?
- What skills do you have?
Tip: Be well prepared for your job interview to avoid disappointments!
- What interested you in this role?
- Can you give an example of a time you had to make a difficult decision?
- Tell me a time that you’ve relied on technology/the cloud?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why do you want to go through this pathway/stream?
- How do you manage deadlines and prioritise work?
- Why do you want the job?
- Why are you interested in IT?
- Why would you like to work for the NHS?
- What made you want to work for London City Council?
Tip: Be neither early or late for your interview!
- Is change always a good thing?
- What do you think makes a good leader?
- What can you bring to the role?
- What can you bring to London City Council?
- How would you deal with users who do not want to change the way they currently work e.g. using a new software?
- What is the best app you downloaded recently?
- What experience do you have with working with confidential data?
- What would you do if you found an error in your data?
- Tell us about a time where you have had to juggle priorities in order to meet conflicting deadlines.
- What do you prefer – Android or Apple? Why?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What do you currently know about Age UK?
- How did you track project progress?
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why do you want to work in IT?
- Why our company? Tell me about a time when you worked in a team?
- What experience do you have with Access and data entry?
- Can you organise and facilitate meetings?
- How do you prioritise?
- Why do you want to work for us?