Use our Sales Manager CV example to get started with your job application. You will need to customise this example before sending it to the employers.
Using a free CV template for your applications may cost you an interview so amend this example as suitable before doing anything else.
Quick CV Tips
– Grammatical and spelling mistakes may be very costly once they are found on your CV. Get your CV proofread by one of your friends or family members to make sure that you have no errors on your document.
– Writing a CV more than a page is not really to your advantage. Keep your resume 1 page only.
– Work experience and skills must be relevant to the job you are applying for.
Sales Manager Resume – CV Example
1, My House
To acquire the available Senior Sales Manager position in the computer electronics department.
Summary of Qualifications
- Reduced sales force turnover by 30%.
- Increased sales in Southeast Region by 11% by implementing new sales techniques.
- Facilitate sales training sessions through online, face-to-face, and conferences.
- Manages over 300 independent sales representatives in the Southeast Region.
- Write and publish semi-annual newsletter for sales managers in Southeast Region.
- Participate in on-going sales manager training and conferences.
Sales Manager: July 2017 – Present, Karson Electronics, Jacksonville, FL
- Plan and execute sales strategies for company by influencing sales staff.
- Publish a monthly newsletter on important sales facts, providing sales figures for staff to understand.
- Facilitate on-site sales training in meetings, conferences, and online seminars.
- Represent Karson Electronics in media planning and buying.
- Increased sales by 10.3% annually.
- Manage 10 interns semi-annually through our mentors program geared towards potential sales members.
Sales Manager: Feb. 2013 – June 2017, LTH Industries, Jacksonville, FL
- Planned and delegated sales tasks to a team of 23 salespeople.
- Recruited sales talent from college fairs, online training sessions, and face-to-face interviews.
- Responsible for coordinating sales promotions in Northeast Florida.
- Increased sales by 8.7% annually; provided new procedures and saved over $400,000 in man hours.
- Reduced paperwork by integrating paperless office techniques with CRM software.
Stratford University, Jacksonville, FL
- Masters in Business Administration (May 2014)
Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations (May 2011)
- Minor in Computer Programming (May 2011)
- May 2011 – Present: Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce, Member
- June 2012 – Present: National Association of Sales Professionals, Member
- Jan. 2013 – Present: Big Brothers of America, Leader
- June 2014 – Present: Save our Youth: Developing Leaders for Tomorrow, Mentor
*References available upon request.