You can use our Technical Support cover letter example to get started with your job application.
There are a few things that you need to consider when writing a covering letter for a job application:
– Spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes can harm your application so it’s best to get your writing proofread before attaching it to your CV.
– Writing a very long letter will risk your cover letter not being read. Keep it short and nice.
– Mention about your skills and relevant work experience with your letter.
- Bad Cover Letter VS Good Cover Letter
- 8 Helpful Tips On Writing a Great Covering Letter
- Salary Offer Acceptance Cover Letter Example
- Cover Letter Format Example and Excellent Tips
- Architect Cover Letter Example and Great Tips
Technical Support Cover Letter Example
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
City, State, Zip Code
Dear Mr./Ms. Last _____,
Your company’s posting for a Technical Support Specialist and Help Desk Technician is very appealing to me. It would allow me to bring some added value to your IT Department.
In my resume, I have itemized all of the important experience that I have gained doing installations, troubleshooting and basic maintenance on desktop computers, both with hardware and software. One of my skills is being able to talk to individuals without technical knowledge in such a way that they can easily grasp what is happening and how we can fix it. The fast pace of the work is something I enjoy, and obviously never knowing exactly what I will be asked to do on any given day.
My work is considered to be excellent and my reviews verify that information. I think that I can bring skills, common sense, and logic to your firms IT operations and also support your MIS functions.
If you believe that I might be the right person for the job, I would enjoy speaking to you about this opportunity at your earliest convenience. I will call in several days to inquire.
Thank you for considering my application for technical support analyst and help desk technician.
How to use a cover letter
Do not underestimate the power of a very well writing cover letter. You can always use a professional career coach who deals with CV and Cover Letter writings.
It is easy to write a guest post for toResign.com. Click here to apply to become a Guest Author for us.