Use our Technical Support CV example to get started with your job application. You must customise this example before sending it to the employers.
Things to consider when writing a CV:
– Using a free CV template is not recommended however you can use the template and inspire from it. Amend it as suitable.
– Don’t forget to get your writing proofread before submitting it for applications. Spelling and grammatical mistakes can cost you an interview. Many companies use ATS (Application tracking system) to eliminate applicants. Using right keywords and avoiding grammatical and spelling mistakes can help you pass ATS.
– Relevancy when it comes to a job application is very important. We can’t stress this enough. Any writing errors will fail you at the beginning of your application.
Technical Support Specialist Resume – CV Example
1, My House
Obtain a position as a Technical Support Specialist at a computer software firm in Jacksonville, Florida.
Summary of Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Reduced customer inquiries by 30% due to FAQ page written for company website.
- Strong analytical skills including research, writing, and presenting information to high-level executives.
- Over six years of computer repair experience maintaining, repairing, and installing computer software.
- Supervisory experience managing small groups of computer technicians.
- Extensive technical knowledge, experience, and training in computer repair.
- Answers incoming inquiries and requests for service calls.
- Sets appointments, logs events, and data regarding customer complaints.
- Provides technical information for clients and customers.
Technical Support Specialist: March 2019 – Present, JEA Utility Firm, Jacksonville FL
- Provide customer service for Clay County residents and clients.
- Prospect new clients through telemarketing procedures.
- Cross-market upgrades, installations, and issues.
Technical Support Specialist: May 2014 – March 2016, Harrison Ford Trucks, Jacksonville, FL
- Performed installations of new software programs on premises.
- Facilitated on-site training sessions for staff.
- Provided on-site maintenance for 10 workstations.
Computer Repair Technician: Sept. 2018 – May 2020, Key Account Computers, Jacksonville FL
- Installed, repaired, and upgraded desktop computer systems including laptops and printers.
- Participated in weekly training sessions, conferences, and workshops.
- Managed two sales territories in the Jacksonville area.
- Increased sales by 10% annually through direct marketing including telemarketing, post cards, email marketing, and internet promotion.
University of Phoenix, Jacksonville, FL
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Activities: Toast Masters – Member; Computer Specialists – Member
Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (June 2000)
- Minor in Public Relations
- Jan. 2015 – Present: Association of Information Professionals, Member
*References available upon request.