Use our Test Engineer CV to get started with your job application. You will need to customise this example as suitable before sending it to the employers.
Quick CV Tips:
– Do not forget to check your writing before using it for your job application. Any grammatical or spelling mistakes can cost you an interview.
– CVs that are longer than a page may not be read by recruiters. Keep it 1 page to avoid risk of being not read.
– Your resume or CV need to be relevant to the job you are applying for.
Test Engineer Resume – CV Example
1, My House
Assume a challenging leadership position in a fast-paced computer software company with opportunities for leadership roles and career advancement.
Qualifications/Summary of Skills
- Extensive training and advanced certifications in software testing procedures and theories.
- Able to work as an independent and in team environments.
- Leadership experience in documenting bug errors, software tests in Linux, Windows, and UNIX operating systems.
- Managed teams up to ten engineers in designing and implementing new software features during testing of user interface, network security, and network infrastructure methodologies.
Network Administrator: July 2016 – June 2019, Harrisburg Computers, Inc., Jacksonville, FL
- Installed, upgraded, maintained, and repaired computer work stations.
- Monitored network servers, activities, and updated user passwords.
- Purchased software licensing and licensing agreements.
- Facilitated on-site network training for computer service technicians.
QA Test Engineer: Nov. 2013- July 2016, TRELL Software Testing Centers, Inc., New York City, NY
- Tested Linux, UNIX, Macintosh, and Windows software systems.
- Prepared documentation, presentations, and ordeals to reduce bug issues.
- Lead a team of seven engineers on normal priority projects.
QA Test Engineer Assistant: March 2012 – June 2016, Gerick Computer Networking Professionals, New York City, NY
- Tested client-servers, networks, and updated operating systems.
- Provided mobile support to user workstations.
- Documented bug errors, provided feedback on bugs, and worked with engineers to overcome barriers.
- Lead a team of five engineers on small network security projects.
New York University, New York City, NY
- Master’s in Business Administration (May 2014)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (May 2012)
- Minor in Marketing
- CompTIA: A+, Network+, Project+
- Microsoft Systems Engineer Certification (MSEC) – 2016
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) – 2015
- Microsoft Certified Master (MCM) ? 2014
- Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
- Languages: Java, C+, C++, C#, Perl, PHP
*References available upon request.